NAUKOWA I AKADEMICKA SIEĆ KOMPUTEROWA –
PAŃSTWOWY INSTYTUT BADAWCZY
The security of information, with particular focus on personal data protection and respect for the right to privacy, is of paramount importance for NASK-PIB, and at the same time it is a fundamental feature in our operations, which helps us gain and maintain trust in services provided by NASK-PIB. In order to achieve the aforesaid objective, NASK-PIB has implemented and continues to apply the information security policy throughout its organisation. Furthermore, NASK-PIB implemented an information security management system in key areas of operations, based on the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard, and obtained the relevant certificate.
- NASK-PIB processes personal data solely to achieve legitimate objectives, for which the data is collected, or in such manner as is defined in compulsorily applicable laws.
- NASK-PIB processes only such categories of personal data as are required to achieve the objectives of the processing.
- NASK-PIB does not process any personal data in a manner that would be inconsistent with the objective of the processing of such data.
- NASK-PIB processes personal data with high security standards to protect personal data against loss or improper use.
- NASK-PIB processes personal data for a period not longer than is necessary for the purposes, for which such data is processed.
- NASK-PIB offers regular contact with its Data Protection Officer at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NASK-PIB performs its information duties stemming from personal data protection regulations, in particular from the General Data Protection Regulation, towards the data subjects - you can find detailed information on sites dedicated to the respective services provided by NASK-PIB.